The Favorite Local Roofing Specialist in Your Area
A Trusted Community Roofer
If you’re searching for a trustworthy, skilled local roofer in Collier or Lee County, look no further than family-owned Halo Roofing Inc.. Founded by Nathan Brown and his father, George, in 2010, the team at Halo prides itself on taking a professional, ethical approach to roofing projects. Quality products. Focused, detail-oriented processes. Emphasis on meeting Florida’s building codes. A team that lives and works in the communities it serves. You get the best of all worlds when you choose Halo Roofing Inc. as your roofer!
Our Service Area
Halo Roofing Inc. travels north to Ft. Myers, south to Marco Island and east to Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
Collier County, FL
- North Naples
- Marco Island
Lee County, FL
- Bonita Springs
- Fort Myers
Quality Residential & Commercial Roofing Solutions
- We offer roof repair for homes and businesses. Whether you need a small fix like tile replacement or your roof is leaking, contact Halo’s seasoned pros.
- We offer routine roof maintenance. It’s imperative to keep your roof in good shape so your property is protected from the elements.
- We offer roof installation for existing roofs and new construction. Don’t hire some inexperienced outfit to handle something as vital as your roof. Partner with Halo for the expertise you need.
- We offer storm damage/insurance claim assistance. Let us take the stress out of dealing with an insurance claim if your property is damaged by a storm.
- We offer roof inspections for homebuyers/sellers and windstorm insurance.
- We offer roof cleaning utilizing power washing equipment.
Get an Affordable Estimate From a Local Roofer
A common area where leaks occur is a dead valley or cricket area as water can not flow freely. We provided a preventative maintenance repair for a customer in Laurel Lakes by coating the flat roofing material with Elastomeric Roof paint and opening the end of the tiles more to allow water to flow better.
Eagle Capistrano Concord Blend tiles transformed this house into a beautiful new look that the owner says, "Made the house look new again!" We painted all of the vents and installed new flashing to make sure this roof is the last one they will ever need!
When rotted fascia is uncovered, it needs to be replaced. We removed the old fascia in pelican Marsh and installed premium cedar boards to match the existing. We also installed new metal at the roof to wall junction to prevent it from leaking in the future.
Preparing a house for tile roof removal in Estero at Grandezza. Driveway, air conditioner, pool equipment, garage doors, and screens are covered prior to the project starting to protect all from damages. Afterwards we will come back to pressure wash the driveway!